The Smart Betting Club Podcast Ep 23 | Andrew Lowrie of the Optimum Racing service
An interview with long running racing tipster, Andrew Lowrie of the Optimum Racing service.
Andrew has been working in the betting and tipping world since 1999 and we discuss the secrets behind his longevity and how he has built and maintained an edge betting on horse racing.
He explains his usage of sectional timing, his specialism on chase races and the time and effort that goes into his selective betting approach.
We also explore his thoughts on getting bets down, be it with bookmakers online, in shops or exchanges and his take on the future of betting on the sport.
All told it’s a fascinating walk through Andrew’s two decades at the sharp end of punting for profit on racing and the tipster service he runs.
• Learn more on the Smart Betting Club and how we help winning bettors at https://smartbettingclub.com/ – SBC membership also provides you with a £300 discount on the cost of joining Optimum Racing
• Discover more on the Optimum Racing service at https://optimumracing.co.uk/
• Follow Andrew on Twitter @optimum_racing
• Podcast feedback – contact SBC on twitter @sbcinfo
• Read more about each SBC Podcast episode: https://smartbettingclub.com/the-smart-betting-club-podcast/
Listen to this podcast on…
Or search ‘Smart Betting Club’ wherever you download your podcasts!