Episode 56: Stanley From Tour-Tips.com On Data & Golf Betting
💰Lay The Away Team “Football Trading” Strategy: How To Pick The MOST Profitable Matches!
My guest in today’s episode is Stanley, the man behind the golf stats, data and betting advice website tour-tips.com
Betting on golf is a very popular market for many a smart punter and Stanley’s website provides an exceptional amount of data and information to inform and educate shrewd bettors
In our chat he outlines the variety of data on offer, those of most importance when it comes to finding value golf bets prior to the event and the growth of golf stats and data over the years.
We also talk about the different tours, the pros and cons of each from a betting perspective, including how his site’s stats and tips can help guide as to value away from the main competitions.
For those of you wanting access to just quality golf tips, Stanley also outlines how they work, why he only tips into liquid markets and the excellent record of performance over the years, including the 35% ROI made on the PGA Tour. The Smart Betting Club reviewed their performance a few years ago and many members of our service have been following them in profitably for sometime now.
As someone who’s day job involves work helping out on the bookmaking side, he is very well placed to advise, guide and also tip on golf so sit back and listen to my chat with Stanley on Tour-Tips.com
– Learn more on the Smart Betting Club and how we help winning bettors at https://smartbettingclub.com/
– Visit Tour-Tips: https://tour-tips.com/
– The Tour Tips betting record: https://www.tour-tips.com/record.htm
– Stanley on Twitter: @Golf_Stats
– Podcast feedback – contact SBC on twitter @sbcinfo
– Read more about each SBC Podcast episode: https://smartbettingclub.com/the-smart-betting-club-podcast/